How would you like to better the odds on having substantial success in your business and your life?
Have you ever wondered why after going to a retreat or a conference to improve yourself, the initial enthusiasm and excitement dies off rather quickly?
Our mind can only absorb so much information and it just so happens that your mind is really only serving you about 25% of the time. The other 75% it is sabotaging you. For example a PQ of 75 means that your mind is serving you about 75 percent of the time and is sabotaging you about 25 percent of the time. Written by Positive Intelligence www.PositiveIntelligence.com
It states that their ten saboteurs that are trying to wreak havoc on our lives.
1. Judge. Finds fault with self, others, and circumstances. Causes much of our disappointment, anger, regret, guilt, shame, and anxiety. Activates accomplice saboteurs.
2. The Stickler. Perfectionism and a need for order taken too far.
3. The Pleaser. Indirect attempt to gain acceptance and affection by helping, pleasing, rescuing, or flattering others.
4. Hyper-Achiever. Dependent on constant performance and achievement for self-respect and self-validation.
5. Victim. Emotional and temperamental style to gain attention and affection.
6. Hyper-Rational. Intense and exclusive focus on the rational processing of everything, including relationships.
7. Hyper-Vigilant. Continuous intense anxiety about all the dangers in life and a strong focus on what could go wrong.
8. Restless. Constantly in search of greater excitement in the next activity or in constant busyness.
9. Controller. Anxiety-based need to take charge and control situations, bending people’s actions to one’s own will.
10. Avoider. A focus on the positive and pleasant in an extreme way. An avoidance of difficult and unpleasant tasks and conflicts.